Monday, March 23, 2009

Made by Hank


When Katie from Made by Hank was the featured seller on Etsy a couple weeks ago, it didn't take me long to *neeeeeed* one of her sweet "Tough Ruffles" purses. The only question was, what color combo should I get? I debated for days (seriously!) and finally settled on a gorgeous navy combo.
But when the package arrived, I knew I had to stop and document it. From the sewn detail on the manilla envelope to the personalized cards, it was just the kind of thoughtful packaging I've come to associate with the best handmade artisans. And the purse is just painfully ADORBS.


If you want a peek at my own packaging and its evolution, visit me over at Heart Handmade today for my Making It guest column. If you have your own personal packaging love stories, or does and don'ts, I'd love to hear them!

5 comments:

P said...

That is just REDICKLIS.

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful!! i love the handwritten thank you note, too. something all of us should do!

Maggie May said...

oh it's so beautiful. i really adore that color.

Erin said...

I LOVE her purses! You picked a really nice one.

Gemma Mortlock said...

mmm i love different styles of wrapping, this is just gorgeous, especially the little hand written note! xx