Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scintillating Dog Videos


Just because I can, I made some videos of everyone's favorite chocolate lab at his preferred swimming spot. The first two are of Zeke trying to encourage me to WALK FASTER AND GET THERE ALREADY (PREFERABLY WITH A STICK OR TWO). The second two are, unfortunately, totally backlit, but you'll get the general idea of dog + sticks + water. Oh, and you'll get to hear me yammering at him (and breathing and grunting--sorry!), as I generally do. See if you can hear the cute wheezing noise Zeke makes while doing the doggie paddle.



4 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh...Zeke! You cutie pie! I love you! *sigh* He is the sweetest thing ever......isn't he.
xoxo
Melis

Cindy said...

yo quiero zeke and i've never been so stressed out as in the last two videos! where's the stick!?

did you know that during the 9/11 rescue phase the workers would pretend to be found so the dogs didn't get discouraged? i thought it was so nice to think of the dogs that way.

Miss B said...

Oh I am so glad you did:)

Clementine said...

Oooh, I'm glad you guys enjoyed 'em. :)

Cindy, I do remember that about the rescue dogs. the people working with them must have been just as happy to see the dogs have a "success"--even if it wasn't real--as the dogs were.