Monday, July 06, 2009

Tagged!

this guy is so awesome the tattoo 'artist' had to come up with a new spelling of the word!
via Petunia Face

I've been tagged by both Marichelle of Heart Handmade and RJ of Bailey Doesn't Bark. Of course, RJ tagged me months ago, so she's probably totally given up on me completing this meme, but fear not! Herewith, all you've never wondered about me :)

What's your current obsession?
Eating wild raspberries straight off the bush.


what's your weirdest obsession?
Nachos. 'nuff said, right? I mean, what a weird meal, nachos.

what are you wearing right now?
blue plaid bermuda shorts from TJ Maxx, a Calvin Klein tank top and my trusty Rafters flip flops--it's finally hot! thank god.

What’s the last thing you bought?
A case of Segura Cava (Spanish sparkling wine). Yep, that's me. I like my champagne cheap and at a case discount.

What are you listening to right now?
iTunes on shuffle--right now it's "Two" by Ryan Adams.

What’s your favorite weather?
Any weather that lets me be outside, unmolested by flying things (be it rain, snow, or bugs that are doing the flying)

What’s your most challenging goal right now?
Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. I'm sensing that's a common challenge these days.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
RJ and Marichelle are both super talented.... and yet, endearingly, they are both total sweethearts. I had such a fantastic time meeting them this winter, and I hope we get to hang out again soon.

The person who tagged you is coming over for dinner. What’s in the menu?
Well, I have a case of Cava (!) Perhaps a fantastic, huge salad with spinach, goat cheese, strawberries, walnuts, and a killer vinaigrette. and lots of good, local bread, maybe french baguettes.

What book are you currently reading?
Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague.

What is your favorite curse word?
Crap on a stick. I say it all the time. Also, shitballs.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Hawaii. fo' sure.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Beach sand. From a sunny, pretty beach. Where I would like to be sitting....

What would you like to get rid of?
Baggage.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Outer space.

Which language do you want to learn?
I took 8 years-----8 YEARS----of French (HS and college!), and I still managed to confuse "tampons" with "towels" in conversation the last time I was in France. I'd like to do better than that.

What super power would you like to possess?
A fast metabolism. That would be better than any super power I can think of!

What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in?
That it's not a city at all, but the pure epitome of country. Rural, baby, rural.


What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I have a gorgeous green silk Marc Jacobs blouse. I've worn it once. It's not terribly flattering on me. I just like having it in the closet. :)

What’s your dream job?
I want to be the person who scores Grey's Anatomy (even though I've never seen it!) with all that great music.

If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
more plants. it's a problem. help!


Do you admire anyone’s style?
Anyone who manages to look put together and make it look effortless.

Describe your personal style.
Easy. Preppy meets country, with lots of black thrown in for the slimming.

Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to?
I'd love to go to those shows for the 3 Project Runway finalists--how cool would that be?

Who’s closet would you want to raid?
It would have to be someone who was big enough that trying on their clothes would make me feel petite in comparison (hello, I'm 5'9", cut me a break!), so clearly the only choice is Dennis Rodman. just kidding.


Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag other people you would love to learn more about.

So now I'd like to tag Amy, Nicole, Cindy, Suzanne, and Jennifer--come join the meme, ladies! ;)

4 comments:

Marichelle said...

plants! tell me about it... we should really think about trading cuttings next year (not that I know how to properly do that!!) The prices are unbelievable in these parts!

jennifer said...

oh fun, love reading all those little secrets about you! Like "crap on a stick," who knew?
I think people would probably hate me and never visit me again if I did another tag so soon, so I will link to the one from last month:
http://odetteny.blogspot.com/2009/05/tagged.html
but I will add this one:
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's talented and funny. And tall:)

Clementine said...

Jennifer--Oh, man, I can't believe I tagged you and you just did that meme. Dude. Nice observation skills on my part! ;) Especially since I totally remember reading that post now that I see it. WOW. Okay, clearly MEMORY is something I need to work on... But you're soooooo sweet for not mentioning that ;)

Marichelle-- There's a woman here in town selling perennials for $4 a plant. Let me know if you have something you want, cuz I could def. mail you some. As for trading cuttings, as soon as you figure out how to do that, you just let me know, because I'm clueless! :)

Cindy said...

how did i miss this? i love your meme and the super power is great! i will get busy on my list as 1) i always do what i'm told and 2) i'm actually reading a book right now ;).