Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Et Voila!


I wanted to title this post "It's Clementine, bitches!" but decided against it. You know, for SEO purposes.

I did it! I diddled it. It got did. Then I drove home with the windows and sunroof open just to achieve that special rat's nest effect on top.


I'm liking it! The new 'do will be put to the ultimate test on Sunday when I serve breakfast to 170+ people in an un-air-conditioned, old-timey sweat cauldron—aka my restaurant workplace. We'll see just how kicky it looks then. But me and my new 'do are hiking up Ragged Mountain tomorrow, so I'll have a chance to break it in, sweat-wise.

Thanks for your support on the Big Hair Question, blog-reading besties!

14 comments:

Alison Kelley said...

I love your new do! I knew it would look great on you! You've got a such pretty face that can take any do, you go girl!!!

lesley [smidgebox] said...

great haircut! i always did want curls...sigh! you look fab :)

Brenda said...

I love it! Says the girl with stick straight boring hair. :)

Unknown said...

Oh it's so cute!

Cindy said...

you look gorgeous! those lips, those eyes, that hair ;)! i have major curly-hair envy as mine is straight. if i can't have naturally curly hair, i'm glad you do!

Super Hans said...

You are so hot. If you were a rock of crack I would smoke you. Looks amazing!!

Clementine said...

Oh my god, you guys are the awesome-est! Awesome-est-est!! Thank you all for your sweet words :)

Sydney said...

Love it!!

Elle Woods said...

I like it, I like it! Perky, spunky, hip and cool. You go!

jennifer said...

Oh love it! So perfect with your curly hair. I can already tell it's going to be your signature do!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! it really brings out your eyes.

tonya said...

love love love it!

What Possessed Me said...

Oh my god - I am so late to the party but the hostess is lookin' HAWT! I love your new diddle-de-do.

xoxox

Melissa de la Fuente said...

OMG! I love it, I love it, I love it!
You look absolutely fantastic hun!
YAY! LOVE it!
xo
Melis