Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gearing Up


As the summer days dwindle in length and number (and I think "where the HELL did the summer go?!"), my focus turns to fall.....and with it, the annual Craft Show Parade.

This year, I'm aiming to do three craft shows, which is two more than last year. Yipes! I'd better start ramping up the production now if I hope to have enough inventory.

I also need to make some modifications to my show set-up.


Here's the lovely booth I had last year at the Ashfield Fall Festival (a must-go for anyone in Southern/Western New England--it's the cutest small-town fair ever). I was really, really pleased with the way the grid turned out for the earring display. But I was underwhelmed by the effect of the big board of necklaces.


My uncle John (who does displays for the Winterthur Museum Store) came up with a couple of great suggestions that I've been playing around with. But if anyone else has any brilliant ideas on how to better display the necklaces and bracelets, I'd love to hear 'em.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I know I am pretty far back on your blog....but that black necklace with the flower on your display....do you still make those? I love it!