Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Closing in on 1000


I'm getting very close to my 1,000th sale in my Etsy shop. *squeeeeeeel*

I want to offer a giant, heartfelt thank you to each and every customer who has helped to make my experience selling online such a delight. I've met some lovely people through my Etsy shop, and I'm so grateful for it.

In celebration, I'm giving away a special prize to the person who purchases item #1000: a choice of one pair of either the Snow Blossom or Radiant Daisy earrings, to be shipped with rest of the winner's purchase.

Thank you all so much!

UPDATE: We made it! The shop is at 1002 sales. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, as if I need further excuses to shop in your lovely store. you musn't tmept me so! ^_-
-Sara

Anonymous said...

Best wishes!!! You will make it in no time.