Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Golden Opulence


I love a good combination of tough and feminine. There's something so chic about the interplay between chunky chains and a sweet, faceted gemstone.

When I posted my first Golden Opulence bracelet, it got a lot of attention. It was featured on Another Shade of Grey and when Franki at Life in a Venti Cup saw it, she bought it and featured it on her excellent blog. I was quite tickled (also pleased as punch, happy as a clam)!

Luckily, I had this bracelet in mind when I went to the gem show a few weeks ago. There, I found a stunning strand of Copper Rutile. Swoooon! I gulped back my fear and paid more than I usually would for a single gem strand. But it was worth it.

The Golden Opulence bracelet will be a limited edition run featuring vintage brass chains and a single nugget of Copper Rutile. Each bracelet will be unique, as no two Rutile gems are ever the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why I just this moment included this bracelet in my latest post. I believe I used the word covet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie,

Love that bracelet, too, and am happy it's getting noticed. Your work is quite lovely.

Elaine (Tonya's mom)

Marianne said...

I really, really like this. Great design! I will be raiding your Etsy store soon, I'm sure.