Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I just discovered the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival, and I'm so excited to announce: one lucky winner will get a ring of her (or his) choice from my Etsy shop!
How it works:
1) Visit the ring section of my shop here and find your favorite ring
2) Leave a comment here on this blog entry, and include your first name and the initial from your last name if you post "anonymously"
* please contact me with your email address if you post "anonymously" so I know how to get in touch with you if you win!
3) I will draw one winner at random from all the comments on the evening of Sunday, Feb. 3rd.
4) Don't fret if you don't win! Enter the code "blogfreeship" for free shipping on your order, good through February 29, 2008.
WEEEEEEEEEEE! Let the giveaway begin!
EDIT: Duh, tell me what size you want, too! :)
2/3/08: ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
I might have a small gemstone addiction.
I love holding them, I love working with them, I love buying them. I really love buying them. Heaven help me!
Last Friday, I made a daytrip down to Manhattan (four hours there--thanks, I-95!--3 hours back) and went to just a few of my favorite supply stores. I got metal, findings, and lots and lots of gemstones. Pictured is about 1/3 of my loot. Look at the color! The sparkle! ***happy sigh***
I bought enough that I might be able to put some briolette sets into my LuluBeads etsy shop. Contact me if you're dying to get your hands on some of these. There's Amethyst (green and purple), Chrysoprase, Ametrine, Labradorite, Rutilated Quartz, Golden Rutile, Labradorite, Fluorite, Kyanite....the list goes on. Wheeeeeee! I'm dizzy at the thought.